Why Do You Need A Review Management Tool?
Many reasons make it necessary for a business to use a review management and reputation monitoring tool, among all here are the most important ones:
- A review management tool lets you get more reviews by automatically inviting your customers to leave a review for your business on a review platform of your choice.
- A review management software will help you stay informed about your reviews and get notified whenever you receive a review.
- You can also see insightful analysis of your reviews, such as the sentiment and tone, and frequency analysis.
- A review management tool also will help you add and display your reviews on your website.
Finding the Perfect Fit: Key Criteria for Selecting a Review Management Tool
Here are the criteria that we put together and used to evaluate the winning review management platform among the three top review management tools we studied:
- Pricing and Agreement:
- Ease of cancellation
- Transparent pricing
- Length of the agreement
- Cost per added value or functionality
- Overall cost-effectiveness based on number of invites (Text, MMS, Emails) you can send, number of locations you can have, competitors you can track, users you can add, contacts you can import, etc.
- Support quality
- Support speed
- Setup Process:
- Ease of the setup process
- Cost of setup process
- Features and Functionalities:
- Reviews generation features
- Reviews monitoring features
- Benchmarking and reviews competitive analysis
- Comprehensive reviews analysis
- Website widgets
- Supported review sites
- Notifications and reporting
- Dedicated local phone numbers
- Other features
- Integration capabilities
Comparison Table: A Comprehensive Evaluation Based on Key Criteria
We have thoroughly compared the three top review management tools – Birdeye, Podium, and Review Tool. The table below shows a detailed evaluation of these tools based on the criteria mentioned earlier.
Who is the Winner? Our Verdict on the Best Review Management Tool
All of these review management software are exceptional tools with outstanding features and functionalities. Our intention is not to disregard any of them but rather to assist you in making a well-informed decision and finding the best fit for your unique situation. In terms of functionalities, Podium, Birdeye, and Review Tool offer a similar level of features. However, Review Tool sets itself apart by offering more detailed review analysis and additional avenues for obtaining reviews, such as smart review cards. Unlike Podium, which lacks a benchmarking feature, Review Tool's benchmarking functionality is an excellent way to stay informed.
When it comes to cost-effectiveness, Review Tool excels even further. With Review Tool, you can enjoy all the features included in the starting plans of Birdeye and Podium for only one-fourth of the cost. Furthermore, the starting plan of the Review Tool allows you to send ten times as many invites as Podium and Birdeye. Unlike Birdeye, there is no need to purchase add-ons for features like review widgets. The ease of setup, absence of setup fees, flexible cancellation policies, prompt live chat support, and high-quality customer assistance make Review Tool the top choice for criteria such as cost/ease of setup and support.
Overall, Review Tool emerges as the winner among reputation management tools, thanks to its significantly lower cost, superior features, excellent support, and ease of setup and termination.
From Our Blog
Check out our latest blog posts to learn more about review generation and reputation management.