Review Tool provides information to the Review Tool website, review generator and monitoring software, and all related services, subject to your compliance with all terms, conditions and notices contained in this policy, along with any additional agreements between you and Review Tool.
All services provided through this website are governed by these terms and conditions, including our review generator and monitoring software. Your use of our website and services implies your acknowledgement of and agreement to these binding terms. If you do not agree with any of these terms, discontinue use of our services and website.
Use of our website implies you are at least 18 years of age and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the organization you represent.
Our terms and conditions may be updated or changed periodically. It is the responsibility of the user to be aware of these changes by reviewing our site regularly. Continuing to use our services and website indicate you have read and agree to the terms.
Review Tool grants a royalty-free, non-assignable, non-exclusive, personal license to use our services. This is for internal use only and is intended only for the purposes outlined in these terms. The services of Review Tool may not be sold, licensed, transferred, or otherwise commercially exploited to any third parties.
We may, at our sole discretion, change the content or description of any services we provide to more accurately represent those services. Fees for our services are not included in this page. Users are responsible for providing all equipment necessary to utilize our services.
Review Tool reserves the right to discontinue or modify this site at any time. Review Tool has no authority or control over third party sites you may access through our services. We bear no responsibility for the timeliness of, deletion of, or failure to store your user communications or personalization settings.
We reserve the right to terminate, suspend or refuse access to our site and services at any time. If Review Tool believes you have failed to comply with these terms, have been involved in illegal actions or actions that could lead to abuse, harassment, or harm, we may suspend your account without express written notice to you. Once an account is suspended, you will no longer have access to the materials we provided for your use.
Using this site acknowledges you are using it “as is.” This site could contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes to this site or our services or materials can occur at any time. You acknowledge you use this site at your own discretion, and you alone are responsible for any damage or loss of data that may result. Transactions are conducted at your own risk, and any agreements or purchases through a third party are not the responsibility of Review Tool.
By using our services, you will be required to provide personally identifiable information, including contact information, username, and password. Review Tool takes the highest levels of precaution to protect this information, however you are responsible for protecting your login and password information. If it your responsibility to notify Review Tool of any changes to your information to help ensure information is as current as possible. You are solely responsible for any activity that occurs under you credentials, including any unauthorized use. Unauthorized use of your credential should be reported immediately.
Fees and Payments
You agree to all fee and payment terms as laid out when you register to use our products or software. You acknowledge that you are authorized to make any credit card payments and are responsible for all charges until service is cancelled. Should the billed amount not be paid, Review Tool reserves the right to suspend your account until payment is made. You agree to reimburse Review Tool for any legal fees required to recoup balances due. Your use of our site and services is limited only to the amount paid for the period agreed upon and services agreed upon.
You are solely responsible for any content you make available through our site. You acknowledge you are the sole owner of said content, and therefore hold all rights, licenses, etc. necessary. You agree not to violate, misappropriate or infringe upon anyone else’s trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets or intellectual property rights.
Review Tool reserves the right to remove content at any time, and at our sole discretion. By using our site, you agree that you will not participate in communication, or use of software, data or information that is in any way unlawful, abusive, defamatory, threatening, libelous, tortious, or that containsany graphic or explicit content. Your content may not be used to harass, degrade, intimidate, or victimize anyone else. You verify that your content does not contain any viruses, or anything that could in anyway disrupt, damage or limit the function of any other hardware, software or telecommunications equipment.
Your use of Review Tool grants us non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, unlimited use of the right to copy, publish, reformat, use, or distribute any and all listings, information and content made available to you through your use of our services.
Third Party Services and Software
Third party services, resources and content may be accessed by you via Review Tool. We assume no liability for and do not endorse content from third party sites. Sole responsibility and risk is assumed by you when accessing third party sites. Review Tool is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of third party products and materials. Your access to third party sites does not imply an endorsement by Review Tool of any of these materials or services. We hold no responsibility or liability for the deletion of failure to store any materials from third parties.
Your use of our site holds you to not infringe on anyone else’s ability to use our site, and you agree to never attempt to breach our security measures or try to gain access to restricted locations. By visiting our website or communicating with us, you consent to receive communication with us. However, you may opt out of future communication at any time.
Ownership and Trademarks
Review Tool owns the site, services and all content, which are protected by trademark, copyright and all applicable laws. All proprietary designations, such as trademarks, logos and service marks, are the registered marks of Review Tool. All third party marks are the property of those respective parties.
Restrictions of Use
You agree not to do any of the following while using our site, services or content:
- Post, submit, transmit or access any material that will infringe, misappropriate, or violate another entity’s patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, moral rights, intellectual property rights, or rights of privacy; violates or encourages any behaviour that might violate laws or regulations; is fraudulent, knowingly false, misleading, or deceptive; is vulgar, obscene, offensive or defamatory; promotes or incites bigotry, racism, harassment, discrimination, or harm against any person or group; is threatening or violent; or promotes any harmful or illegal activities or substances.
- Mirror, display, frame or use techniques that disclose the site, services, elements or materials within, or the content, layout, or design of any page, without the express written consent of Review Tool.
- Attempt to tamper with, access or use private areas not made available to the public.
- Scan, probe, or test the vulnerability of the Review Tool network or system, or breach any security measures.
- Deactivate, avoid, or circumvent any measures implemented by Review Tool or any providers ot third parties to protect their sites, content and/or services.
- Access or search the site or services, including Review Tool content, or download any content through the use of any tools or software other than those expressly provided by Review Tool or third party web browsers.
- Send unauthorized or unsolicited communication; including promotional materials, spam, junk mail, advertising, or any other form of solicitation.
- Use any meta data, including meta tags or hidden text, to use Review Tool trademarks, logos, product names, or URLs without our express written consent.
- Use our site or services with the intent of bringing any intellectual property infringement claims against us or for the purpose of creating competing products, services or software.
- Attempt to reverse engineer or decipher software used
- Attempt to interfere with, or interfere with, the access of any other user, host or network connected to our site or services – including sending viruses, spanning, mail bombing or overloading our site.
- Collect or store any information from other users without their express written consent.
- Misrepresent or impersonate affiliation with any entity or person.
- Violate any laws or regulations.
- Encourage or enable anyone to do any of the above
Feedback and suggestions to improve our site, services or content are welcomed. All feedback becomes the sole property of Review Tool and you irrevocably assign us all rights and interest in any feedback, to include patent rights, copyrights or any other propietary rights.
We reserve the right, at our complete and sole discretion, to change, discontinue or terminate this site and services. We also reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. Any changes made will be posted or you will be provided notification of the change. Continuing to use our site and services acknowledges acceptance of these terms.
By using our site, you agree to defend, indemnify, and/or hold Review Tool and all officers, directors, employees and agents of Review Tool, harmless from and against any liabilities, damages, losses, claims, or expenses that arise from or are connected in any way to your use of our content, site or services, or your own violation of these terms.
Limitation of Liabilities
Review Tool is in no way liable for any damages, be they direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential, that you may incur; including by not limited to loss of profit, loss of data, cost of procurement of goods or services, loss of goodwill, or any other loss.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, contact us by following this link.